Mr. Earesh V Kendole
Department of Humanities and Basic Sciences
Email : email@example.com
- I have completed MBA (Human Resources and Development Management) from University of Mumbai and I have secured a first class in my management education.
- M. Sc in Organic Chemistry from University of Mumbai with first class in May 1997.
- Presently working as Assistant Professor in Vasantdada Patil Prathishthans college of engineering, Sion, Mumbai from june 2015.
- Worked as a Senior lecturer in Chemistry in Vasantdada Patil Prathishthans Manohar Phalke Polytechnic, Sion, Mumbai from October 2005 to May 2015.
- Also worked as a lecturer of chemistry in Parshvanath Charitable Trusts Polytechnic, Thane,From November 1997 to September 2005.
- Decay of Coastal land – Causes and prevention
- Study and Analysis of Pollution of Lake water in Thane
- I am life member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) from year 2006.
- I have handled the complete Admission Procedure in both the institutes, enabling me to understand the nature of the admission procedure in a technical institute.
- Worked as an Academic Co-ordinator in Parshvanath Charitable Trusts Polytechnic since July 2002. As an academic co-ordinator, I was responsible for overall administration of the academic process of the institute.
- In both the institutes, I was assigned the job of interacting with Directorate of Technical Educations (D.T.E.) Committee and Maharashtra State Board of Technical Educations External Monitoring Committee (MSBTE), giving me deep insight into the working of management and administration of the technical institute.
- I have acted as the Officer-in-Charge of the MSBTE examination for my institute, also worked as Controller of Examination (Supervising MSBTE Examination in other polytechnics) for MSBTE Summer and Winter Examinations.