Mrs. Manorama Tiwari
Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.E EXTC -Mumbai University - 2012
- B.E (EXTC)- Nagpur University -1999
- Diploma in Business Management-Nagpur University -2001
10 years of experience in academics
- Image Processing
- sTasm software for 8086 programming
- International Journal of Scientific and Research Publication (IJSRP), on paper entitled as 'Efficient removal of impulse noise in digital images', Volume 2, Issue 10, October 2012, ISSN 2250-3153.
- International Conference on Computer Science, Information and Technology, on paper entitled as 'Comparative Study on Impulse Noise Removal', held at Pune,ISBN-978-93-81693-83-4, on 24th June 2012.
- International Conference on New Development and challenges in Engineering, Technology and Management (ICNDCETM-2012) , on paper entitled as 'Removal of random impulse noise using switching median filtering method, held at Yadavrao Tasgaonkar Group of Institutes in Mumbai on 22nd March, 2012.ISSN-2277-4726.
- International Conference on Advances in Computer and Communication Technology-ACCT 2012, on paper entitled as 'Study and Analysis of Impulse Noise Reduction' at Mumbai on 18th February 2012, IETE, Mumbai Centre.
- International Conference on New Development and challenges in Engineering, Technology and Management (ICNDCETM-2012) , on paper entitled as 'Zigbee based parking system, held at Yadavrao Tasgaonkar Group of Institutes in Mumbai on 22nd March, 2012.ISSN-2277-4726.
Manorama V. Tiwari, has ten years of teaching experience. She taught subjects such as Digital communication,Random Signal Analysis,Data Compression and Encryption, Analog and Digital Communication,Linear Integrated circuit,Basics of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. She made comparative study of various spatial filters for removal of impulse noise from images as M.E. project