Dr.Namdev Haribhau More
Department of Humanities and Basic Sciences
Email : email@example.com
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati, 2010
- M.Sc. in Mathematics, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, 2000
- B.Sc. in Mathematics, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, 1998
- February 2015- Till date, Associate Professor in Mathematics, Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratisthan College of Engineering, Mumbai-22
- August 2013- January 2015, Self Employed
- June 2004- July 2013, Assistant Professor, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai.
- July 2001- April 2004, Lecturer, Anuradha Engineering College, Chikhli.
- July 2000- Feb.2001, Contributory Lecturer, Milind College of Science, Aurangabad.
- Geometric Function Theory- Complex Analysis: Analytic, Univalent, Multivalent, Meromorphic, Harmonic function theory, Hypergeometric functions
1. A Subclass of Uniformly convex functions and a corresponding subclass of Starlike functions with fixed coefficients, International Mathematical Forum, 5, 2010, No. 37, 1839-1848(Online).
2. On a Subclass of certain p-valent Starlike functions with negative coefficients, General Mathematics, Vol. 18, No. 2(2010), 95-119(Romania).
3. Starlike Meromorphic Functions with Positive Coefficients Defined Using Convolution, Journal of International Academy of Physical Sciences, Vol.13 No.1(2009), pp.15-24(India).
4. Multivalent Meromorphic Starlike functions with negative coefficients , Applied Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 03, No. 24(2009), 1193-1201(Bugaria).
5. Subclass of Complex Valued p-valent harmonic Starlike Functions, International Journal of Mathematical Sciences and Engineering Applications, Vol.2, No.III(2008), pp. 131-141(India).
6. On Certain Families Of Analytic Functions With Negative Coefficients, International Journal of Mathematical Sciences and Engineering Applications, Vol.2, No. IV(2008), pp. 143-160(India).
7. On Certain Classes of Koebe Type Functions,International Journal of Physical Sciences, Ultra Science, Vol.17(2)M(2005), pp.192-202(India).
- Performed the duties as LIC Member for the affiliation of the Institute to University of Mumbai for 2018-2019.
- Working as Controller of Examinations of the Institute.
- Presented a research paper in ICIRTE 2017.
- Performed the duties of Chief Conductor for the university Examination.
- Teaching Mathematics to B.E. courses, Assessment of answer papers/tutorials/assignments/term work
- Remedial /Extra classes for F.E. students
- Engaged Mathematics classes for GATE exam for the students
- Performed the duties of Joint Exam Cell In-charge of the Institute- Conduction of theory/practical of all B.E. exams on behalf of University of Mumbai and administration on assessment of answer papers /moderation/revaluation, result preparation and declaration for all courses of the Institute.
- Performed the duties of Dy. Presiding Officer for GATE and JEE Examinations.
- Worked as member of Library verification committee.
- Approved examiner/moderator of University of Mumbai.
- Life member of International Journal of Mathematical Sciences and Engineering Applications.
- Life member of International Journal of Research and Industrial Engineering Applications.