Mrs. Priti Tyagi
Department of Electronics Engineering
- Pursuing Ph.D (Electronics and Telecommunication)
- MS (Electronics and Controls)
17 Years of Academic Experience
Area of specialization:
Digital Signal Processing,Image Processing
- Steps to Reduce Global Warming Issues by Power management in networked Desktop computers using Java LAN Controller in International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 43– No.9, April 2012
- Fuzzy Based intelligent Energy Saver in ICWET 12 at TCET Mumbai. February 25 - 26, 2012
- Steps to reduce global warming: power management in LAN by Java LAN controller published in ACM digital library ACM New York, NY, USA ©2011
- "Automated Wheel Chair For Handicap" IETE National Conference Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology22nd & 23rd March, 2010
- Test Driven Development with JAVA Programming’ National Conference Vidyalankar Institute of Technology 5th & 6th October 2009.
- "Updation of Cartographical Database with the Aid of Different Traits in Blending of ANN and ANFIS" International Journal of Applied Information system. Sept 2012.
- "Atmospheric Correction of Remotely Sensed Images in Spatial and Transform Domain ", International Journal of Image Processing, Volume (5), Issue (5).
- "Image based Atmospheric correction in spatial Domain " Inproceedings of International Conference on Computer Applications and Industrial Electronics (Malaysia) .IEEE Explore
- "Fuzzy based Intelligent Energy Saver " Inproceedings of International Conference on Recent Trends in Technology 2012, TCET
- "A Hybridization technique using AI for Radiometric Callibration of Remotely Sensed Images” communicated to Journal
- "Wavelet based Image Registration and its application to Image Mosaicing ", Published in proceedings of (ICAMTM) on held at Parshvanath College of Engineering. 2007