Mr. Rajiv Tawde
Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.E. EXTC - Mumbai University - 2012
- B.E. (EXTC)- Mumbai University - 2009
8 years of experience in academics (in PVPPCOE)
- Signal Processing
- MATLAB software for Signal Processing
- "Biometrics for Mobile Authentication & Security", published in the proceedings of the International Conference on 'Advances in Computer and Communication Technology' held on February 17-18, 2012; IETE Mumbai and also won the 'best paper award'.
- "Advanced Security Measures for Mobile Authentication", published in the 'International Journal of Engineering research and Applications (IJERA) ISSN:2248-9622; available: http://www.ijera.com/special_issue/VNCET_Mar_2012/84.pdf
- "Graph Cuts Based Phase Unwrapping",published in the International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research (IJSER);ISSN 2229-5518, Volume 3, Issue 9, September 2012.
- "Extraction of Tumor and Cancer cells of Brain MRI Images by using different Morphological Operations", published in the International Journal of Emerging Trends in Electrical and Electronics; ISSN:2320-9569, June 2013 Issue
- "Phase Unwrapping of Signals" published in the International Conference on 'New Development and Challenges in Engineering, Technology and Management' held on March 22nd , 2012 organized by SES's YTGoI , Maharashtra.
- "Phase Unwrapping of Images",published in the proceedings of the 'International Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ICEEE)' held on April 22nd , 2012, Coimbatore, ISBN:978-93-81693-55-1
- 7. "Two-dimensional phase unwrapping", published in proceedings of the 'International Joint Conference on Emerging Intelligent Sustainable Technologies (EISTCON-2012)' held on 3rd May, 2012,Bangalore, ISBN:978-93-81693-76-6.
Rajiv S. Tawde has 4.9 years of teaching experience. He has taught subjects such as Discrete Time Signal Processing, Antenna and Wave Propagation, Analog and Digital Communication, RF Modelling and Antennas. He has done comparative study of 'Graph Cuts Based Phase Unwrapping' as M.E. project.