Mrs. Suvarna A Pawade
Department of Humanities and Basic Sciences
Email : email@example.com
- M. Sc in Physics from Amravati University, Amravati with first class in May 1993.
- B.Ed from Amravati University, Amravati in 1994.
- Working with Vasantdada Patil Prathishthan College Of Engineering Sion, Mumbai as Assistant Professor in General Science from February 2015.
- Vasantdada Patil Prathishthan’s Manohar Phalke Polytechnic, Sion, Mumbai as a senior lecturer in Physics from August 2002 to January 2015.
- Also worked as a lecturer of Physics in Muchhala Polytechnic, Thane, from August 1998 to August 2002.
- Also worked as a lecturer of Physics in Indira Gandhi College of Engineering, Kopar Khairne from August 1997 to August 1998.
- Also worked as a lecturer of Physics Muchhala Polytechnic, Thane, from August 1996 to August 1997.
- Decay of Coastal land - Causes and prevention
- Study and Analysis of Pollution of Lake water in Thane Region
- Life member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) from year 2006.
- Handled the complete Admission Procedure in both the institutes, enabling me to understand the nature of the admission procedure in a technical institute.
- Worked as Officer-in-Charge for MSBTE Examination in Muchhala Polytechnic and Manohar Phalke Polytechnic.
- Worked as Controller of Examination for MSBTE Examination.
- In both the institutes, I was assigned the job of interacting with Directorate of Technical Educations (D.T.E.) Committee and Maharashtra State Board of Technical Educations External Monitoring Committee (MSBTE), giving me deep insight into the working of management and administration of the technical institute.